VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got The Big White Envelope.

Rate this topic

doc-up8404

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc, congratulations, great news....Isn't the Fully Developed Claim Program great..I used it for my PTSD claim and it took them about 4 months for me also..Enjoy the award and relax a bit now.I'm sure that some of the stress will go away now..It's true that money cannot replace your health but it sure helps to know that you have something coming to help with the family and expenses....If you haven't done so consider applying if not able to work...Also don't forget to change your percentage here on Hadit..................................................Grid

One questions I had is after the %ratings it stated an exam will be scheduled at a future date to evaluate the severity of my service connected disabilities. What is that even all about? Is this there way to decrease my rating? Just confused if they can taketh what they giveth?

They will check to see if you have made improvements and if yes

then they can and will at least propose a reduction.

That's beautiful. Which RO did you have or is it the Philly one? You can't beat that with a big stick wheww I'm excited for ya. Shoot for that 100% though! I still don't understand why the jump is so huge from 90-100% I bet if they changed that it would cut down on 30-50% of their paperwork. Just break the total amount down based on the percentages, IE 90% of $2769 would be $2492.10 rather than $1661 for veteran alone. That's a huge gap but who knows how they come up with these bright ideas and then wonder why they get so much fight from those who know how to "Fight" Again congratulations

God Bless

Cham,

My claim was done in MA. Once it was ready to be rated it was then sent to Philly. That is all I know?

As far as 90-100% I couldn't agree more. Why on earth is the jump so high?

If I did try to increase some things I could get 100% and still work so I just don't understand it either?

As far as getting the 100% I don't know if I'll go for it. It would be great but, I'm happy with this rating.

I think it's a fair rating and I'm happy.

lol VA being fair.... Now you have heard it all......

Thanks for the support.

71M10,

Oh ok that makes sense.

Just feels like a catch 22.

As I have been suffering with all my issues for some time and now I am being compensated, "IF" I get better they take it all away...

Honestly though, I'd rather my health improve but, whatever this extra money really helps.

Edited by doc-up8404

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use