VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Accuracy Of Ebenefits

Rate this question

Ridehard2208

Question

Hey all, How accurate is ebenefits for you, my Rep. at the VSO told me it was always incorrect. This is the first time I'm using it to track a claim so I really don't know please let me know how your claims are faring. Thanks Rich!! biggrin.png

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

For Some Ebenefits...is somewhat on track with the Infobiggrin.png and for others its way out in left fieldmad.gif.... I don't got by what Eben...say because the Info is not up to date. So dont go by what you see on Eben...unless like i said you fall in that % whatever that my be...and you claim status is up to daterolleyes.gif Good Luck with your claim!!

Charles.....(Army 4 Life)

Not that I don't agree somewhat with the other posters...especially the comparison to Military Intelligence:) BUT from what I have been following in regards to submission of our own personal paperwork to the VA, request for C-File, request for a copy of C&P paperwork - whoever is updating the info at my RO (Winston-Salem) concerning my and my husbands claim has been pretty good in accuracy and time wise in getting the info on ebenefits. The reason that I can state this is because I have the dates and receipts (signature requested) that I sent the items to VA and within 5 days to a week after mailing it shows info received on ebenefits. Same with requesting and receiving the other info. They have also been right on the mark in regards to upcoming appointments as well. Thank you to whoever is doing this...

As for the actual compensation claim status of our claims - I can't verify if they are actually in the phase that it states on ebenefits - they could be just having fun screwing with me.....but over the last 18 months...I have seen movement 4 times...some forward....some back in regards to what phase of the process our claims are reportedly in. The date of completion has changed at least 8 times...adding more time for final completion each time. Moral of my long winded story in regards to claim status...until I see the AB8 document change AND get the envelope in the mail....I won't believe it.

"Accuracy" and "ebenefits" should not be used in the same sentence as they are a contradiction of terms. You know, like "military intelligence".

I was looking for the thumbs up to click on for Master Chief's post. Finally, after months of not being able to access anything more than the basics on e benefits I'm able to get in and then I note that evidence submitted for a medical claim has been posted on claim for dependent pay--oh, and the dependent is the same spouse I've had for the last 26 years as of the middle of this month and the VA acknowledged him 10 years ago when I graduated college under VoRehab. I will only use E benefits as a clue as to when I need to talk to my adviser at the DAV.

Ridehard2208

I can't say yea or nea either way. Sometimes its on point and then they update it and it really makes me wonder. For the most part all information I have submitted is annotated on Ebenies so I guess that is good. Whether I submit it on Vonapp or via mail or at the RO after a few weeks

So hopefully it works well for you. I just wish it would move from gathering LOL