VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Through "msla"

Rate this question

silvada05

Question

Hello all,

I am having my c&p for PTSD increase on Saturday through "MSLA", has anyone had any contact with them? What I have researched, they are similar to QTC, but not as "known". I can't find anyone with a good or bad experience with them.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Berta,

Thank you for the information. I will definitely submit the paper work for the tdiu and ssdi. The exam is this following Saturday, (12th). I've been stressed the hell out since they informed me of the appointment. Just not comfortable opening all up to someone I've never met, I have been going over there "worksheet" to prepare myself.

The VA is fully aware of my inpatient treatment and there are plenty of "notes" in my VAMC records (over 400 pages). On the Ebenifits site, it says they "electronically reviewed" my records up to September, (I left the program in November).

As far as the temp 100%, I heard it from fellow veterans and my calvet rep. also informed me and submitted the paperwork. I have not seen payment, but a fellow veteran received his when he received his SC award. Which is probably a way the VA "saves" money and screws veterans as myself with a mortgage and bills that need to be paid.

I know you will be just fine at the C & P but I do understand the apprehension.......you have company here in that regard...

"I have been going over there "worksheet" to prepare myself. "

If all claimants did that prior to C & Ps, the end results might be more favorable then they think........

If the Doc asks who handles the family finances , say YOU do ....

In most American Families the wife usually pays the bills.

But when VA asks about financial stuff for MH claims, at C & P exams and the vet says the wife pays all the bills,

the VA deems them as "incompetent" and then this can add months and maybe years to seeing their retro..

The VA has hired felons to be fiduciarys for veterans.Some are in prison now.They stole millions from vets.

We have a lot of info here on that.

The VA fiduciary program is a National Disgrace.

Berta/Carlie,

I finally got my rating decision at 100% PTSD, the award letter states: "Basic eligibility to Dependents Education Assistance is granted effective March 17, 2011, as the evidence showed you currently have a total service-connected disability, permanent in nature."

Also says, I may be eligible to Armed Forces Commissary and Exchange privileges along with my dependents may be eligible for CHAMPVA

Does this mean I'm P&T?

My PTSD icrease was the only claim I had in because my VA rep said it was better to do one claim at a time, should I still put in the claims for the other issues? (TBI, and a shoulder increase). How will it affect my current PTSD rating of it is not P&T?

Thank you for your wisdom Ladies

congrats my friend, the wait is over for you, some are still waiting, pray and hope for they get what the deserve. enjoy your reward