VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims Backlogs By Ro

Rate this question

tmoe

Question

• Answers 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My God ! Houston is going to take over 4 years to process an appeal.... wish we could fire all the employees and put disabled veterans in those jobs.. we would get claims processed then

Waco takes an average of 459 and of all the vets waiting only 10k have waited less than 125 days the other 37k are waiting almost a year and a half on average.

I'm over the 540 day mark still waiting to do the comp and pen for my tbi, wrist, migraines and sensitivity to light....

Waco can go xxxx themselves

I can't say I am shocked by these stats. But this is so messed up. So much for "due process"!

Majority of the people who work at the Houston Regional office are DVs. Mind you every trip I make to that place, workers are constantly going in and out of the Canteen. They walk around with no urgency talking and joking with co-workers.

• HadIt.com Elder

If ever there was a reason for vets to march it is this Backlog. I may very well be dead before my CUE claim is ever decided once and for all. I have already waited 7 years and I know I have years to go if my lawyer will hang in there.

John

Los Angeles is 537 days for claim and 2047 days for appeal that means that'll take you seven years to get to the point where you can appeal to the BVA and you still have another two to three year wait. When I filed my NOD in Oct of 2009 I was told it would be 400 days and I've been waiting for over three years, my second NOD is a year and five months with claims at a year and five months and ten months. I sure do hope that I'm around for the end.

Rick