VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Are The Results Of C&p Exam Sent To The Veteran?

Rate this question

Ridehard2208

Question

Hey All, I have looked at several posts looking for info about results of the C&P exam being sent to the Veteran and how long it takes if so? Some post seem to hint at it being so but not how long it takes. Any info about this would be greatly appreciated. Some of you that have read some of my posts know my wife is a stage 3 hodgkins survivor 20yrs ago, I lost ny job and went on SSDI 2 yrs ago and started a new claim for increased eval and durning wait added new info to include TPIU due to S/C injuries I rhought would not affect me until old age and finanically set up, Which has gone south since 1986 due to my and my wifes' health problems. So now very close to loosing house and auto w/o more income. Well just got wifes' biopsy result back today and now has breast cancer and already behind on medical bills and have already been gathering dust phase for 27 mos. now and have had two C&P exams and would like to know how the VA is being informed by C&P examiners, I have been tring to stay positive for my wife, but after finding out today our transportation is going to set us back over 1,000.00 to get fixed also. Any info positive or negitive will be appericated so at least I'll know where I stand!

Thanks your pal in the WWW for Vets ( World Wide War for Vets) Rich!biggrin.png

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey All, Just an update my new VSO is looking into my case and if I can file a hardship. He let me know my past VSO wasn't trying very hard with my case and that even the VA claims rep gave me misinformation when I offered to collect the Drs. reports and bring them in personally he told me would take longer to verify the information than just to get it them selves.Also the VA has sent me a letter about a Dr office they have sent a second request and when I rec'd it to get the info and fax it to him and he'll take care of it.

Many Thanks Again for all your advice and well wishes! Rich!!biggrin.png

Edited by Ridehard2208