VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

That was a bad day Brother started by an Airforce F 16 Pilot who kept his afterburner on after he ejected.

Hang in there and get some help.

J

Yeah I'm trying. I have become very anti social. I don't want to be around family or friends. Hopefully kaiser will give me the right MEDS and the right counseling. THANX bro I'm glad to be somewhere where I can talk about my issues. Civilians seem not to understand or even believe me about my issues.

Well it's almost time to go to Westwood va Wiltshire. I didn't take my sleeping PILLZ so I have been waking up hour on the hour. Until I just said to hell with it IMMA stay up until the time comes. 9:00 I will be mentally rapped. Of all my hidden desires. Will this start a new day or will this send me further back into depression only time will tell. All I want to do is get me mind erased of all negative thoughts. Become social once again. I'm tired of being inside of this dam house!!!!!!!!

I was out the army a little less than two years. Va won't see me I need 24 months active duty tio be able t use the va. I tried. I told them I wanted to kill my self they said oh well. I don't feel that way right now but I'm going to KAISER to get help. I just had my c&p for exam today it wasn't bad. So maybe I will get service connected and get psych help through the va hospital. THANX for the advice.

SUicide hot line =tell them you are a veteran----

1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255

Hang in there soldier........we can help with your claim......and the VA will help you too......

MANY here know how you feel. You are certainly NOT alone!