VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

THANX well I've had my last c&p. It has token over two years. I involved a congress women. They told me my claim was one of they top priorities. So hopefully everything goes good. I will update when ever I get some news. THANX again for the love. Family and friends don't understand. They think all these years I was just being a anti social mad man

I've been going to kaiser they have me on Wellbutrin prazosin andt razodone. Have anybody have had any bad side affects from those. I took celexa and staph rips before. It pretty much took away my thoughts will these new set of meds have me zombiefied. ALSO I WAS WONDERING. I FILED IN 2001 for my back injuries. They sent me a letter saying I didn't provide any evidence. But my evidence was my medical records they never would send them to me. Is a CUE POSSIBLE. Then I paid for gi bill but was denied every time I applied. Then ten years later I tried to go to school again after ten years they said my gi bill expired. Man I been getting the shaft by the VA. I HAVE WRITTEN SOME PRETTY HARSH LETTERS TO THE VA KOULD THAT BE THE REASON I JUST RECIEVED MY C&p exam after two years. Los Angeles. All my information that service connect me is in my medical files. I contacted my congresswoman with a email then they sent them ASAP. I READ IN SOME FORUMS THAT NOTIFYING YOUR CONGRESS PERSON SLOWS YOUR STUFF DOWN WELL IN MY CASE I GOT A CALL FROM A VA PERSON SAYING SOME CONGRESS LADY DID SOMETHING AND MY CLAIM BEKAME PRIORITY. I HAD THREE c&p exams scheduled the next week. I applied November 10,2010 and I just now got c&p it's crazy. I don't know who to be mad at. I am 38

Cervical spine disclosed multilevel degenerative changes grade 1

Spondylolythesis L-2/L-3

Minimal disc bulge L-5/S-1

Minimal disc bulge L-4/L-5

Minimal scoliosis

Mild facet osteoarthritis

IM IN PAIN EVERYDAY SO I GO THROUGH MONTHS OF DEPRESSION

I been depressed every since I got ou the military. Because after I got out. I could no longer run play sports sit with my knees bent. I been on and of food stamps homeless at times because I couldn't work because my back. To get use to pain I use to burn myself and carve redrum in my arm. OOOH well this is year four inside the house. I'm seeking counseling and taking meds hopefully things will get better. ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO BE SOCIAL WITH MY FAMILY WITHOUT YELLING. LEARN HOW TO LOVE. EVERYDAY IS PURE NUMBNESS. WELL NOT TOBORE YALLBUT I FELT LIKE TALKING TODAY. :^}

Edited by 82airborne

It's alright brother that's what this site is for. Even if you don't get a response from somebody on here, it helps just to know you can vent and someone might read it. Most of us on here are like you in many ways except some are more shy than others, you never know who your words might touch. We're all brothers and sisters here and we try not to judge each other. Hope you find the help and answers you seek soon buddy and hang in there.

Ok the sleeping pill tthey gave me had my mouth dry the whole night I think prazosin then the razodone one for nightmares. ok it's a no go on the sleeping pill I still woke up all night but I didn't dream or I can't remember dreaming. So I need new sleeping pill it was hard to sleep when your mouth is like cotton ok then one of those pill give you a woody that you gotta go to the hospital to fix. I didn't get the dangerous woody but the inside hurts along my urine travels so thos two pills is no go the ones for nightmares and one that will keep you sleeep. Soooo next we have the Wellbutrin I popped one in the mourning like I was told to. Hey I really haven't had a menacing thought all day no anger no sadness pretty much like no worries. I had to go to the doctors office to retrieve medical records and guess what I actually wanted my daughter to ride with me so I asked if she wanted to ride she said yes. So this is about the first time in years I wanted company from my daughter in years. So maybe the Wellbutrin had something to do with that I don't know. I think it's a good chance that it did. So im going to stop the sleep pills and stick with the Wellbutrin until any side affects surface. I even wrote a letter with some information for the va office. I APOLOGIZED IN WRITING FOR ALL THE CRAZY LETTERS I WROTE ABOUT MY CLAIM. ANOTHER POSITIVE FORM WELBUTRIN. WELL WE SHALL SEE HOW THESE MEDS AFFECT MY SOCIAL INCAPACITIES. :^}. Truthly all I want is to be able to be happy. That's all that's my main worry. Some of these sick thoughts that I had is pure sick. Enough is enough. So since I can never rely on the VA TO FIX WHAT THEY DAMAGED. IM NOT GOING TOMWORRY ABOUT MY CLAIM. THANK GOD FOR MEDICARE. IM ABLE TO GO TO A CLEAN HOSPITAL THAT ONE OCKLOCK MEANS ONE OCKLOCK. IM ON SSDI I JUST BECAME ELGIBLE FOR MEDICARE. I STARTED GOING TO THE COUNTY HOSPITALS ALL I COULD SEE AND FEEL IS GERMY NASTY PEOPLE. ID RATHER SELF MEDICATE THAN GO TO COUNTY FACILITIES FOR ONE TEN MINUTES AROUND OVER A HUNDRED DIISEASED PEOPLE SHOULD BE A CRIME I CAN'T DO IT. WELL THAT'S MY STORY FOR TODAY. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I KOULD RELY SPEAK MY MIND. JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW WHEN I WAS FEELING EXTR SUICIDAL IT WASN'T BECAUSE THE VA WASN'T GIVING ME MONEY. I BECOME OVER WHELMED WITH SADNESS WISHING THATT MY SIBLINGS WOULD LOOK PAST MY ANGER AND HANG OUT WITH ME PICK ME UP. I MEAN IM NO WHERE RICH IM AT POVERTY LEVEL. I BEEN LIKE THAT BROKE AND POOR FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS I NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ADAPT IN THE CIVILIAN WORLD SINCE MY ARMY TIME ENDED. IF I DIDN'T HAVE BACK PROBLEMS AND DEPENDANT ON WEED I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK IN I TRIED TO RE ENLIST WHEN THE WAR STARTED IMJUST COULDN'T LEAVE THHE WEED ALONE. I WANTED TO DIE THATS WHY I TRIED TO GET BACK IN. OK MAYBE IM SAYING TO MUCH BUT I LOVED BEING AIRBORNE I FELT I HAD BALLZ OF STEEL PART OF AN ELITE GROUP. OH WELL MY LIFE HAS BEEN ONE BIG BROKE FAILURE. BUT IM GOING TO CHANGE THAT NOW THAT I REALIZED MY MIND WASN'T RIGHT ALL THIS TIME I CAN FIX MYSELF AND TRY TO ENJOY THE REST OF MY LIFE. WHAT EVER HAPPENS I DON'T CARE LONG AS I CAN GET RID OF DEPRESSION SADNESS EVIL THOUGHTS MONEY DON'T MATTER. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD BUT IF YOU ATTACK SOMEBODY OR HURT SOMBODY AND GO TO JAIL THAT MONEY YOU HAVE IS POINTLESS. I THANK GOD THAT IM STILL FREE NOT IN JAIL LIKE SO MANY OTHER SOLDIERS THAT JUST NEEDED MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT. WELL THAT'S IT IM DONE VENTING. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE SOLDIERS THAT HAVE FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND THE ONES STILL FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM. HEY MY NEPHEW I JUST WENT TO HIS MARINE CORE GRADUATION HE's a jar head I'm so proud f him. He looked like a soldier ready for action