VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Decision Location On Ebenefits

Rate this question

Aquabear

Question

Hi all. My ebenefits says decision made on Jan 11 2013. I can't print an AB8 letter and Benefits Explorer still shows my original 20% but is marked yes at Permanent and Total Disability(which I am skeptical of) and I see no other area to find what-if any- I was rated for. Can anyone help? When I called the VA earlier today, it said they were too busy to take my call.

What can I do to get the claim decision or where do I look on ebenefits?

Will I be getting a letter soon?

Thanks all

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

mine said yes for p&t also. I'm 30% waiting on a decision for increase.

I think you are doing all the right things. yuo just have to wait for your ebenies to be updates.

That is on the side of your profile that you can change if you wish. try to change to no and see if they change it back.

i did that. it changed back when i logged in. my service date is there also. enemies is down now, they are probably correcting it.

i did that. it changed back when i logged in. my service date is there also. enemies is down now, they are probably correcting it.

ebenies

Thanks all for the replies. My or maybe everybodys ebenefits is down and when I call I get kicked off as it says too many people are calling. I would really just like an answer today. I am reaching out to try and see if I can get someone to get me this info.

I'll keep you all in the loop as to what I find, hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

Mine was bassically the same, except completion date was 01-10-13. AB8 letter stil showed 70% rating and amount of money. Like Carli says on my other post we will just have to wait a little longer. We know a day for the VA is a week for us so hang in there. Probably several of us in the same boat. Mine was after a DRO interview in Dec. Hadn't made it to BVA yet.