VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Benefits

Rate this question

Kadyrmacias

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Can you be a little more spacific?

I take it your 90 percent and want fo file for TBI.

If you have the physical and medical evidence to do it then file it as a Fully developed claim as it will go faster.

J

Sorry about the misspelling, what I was trying to say was since I'm at 90% with the va, and I have a mild tbi pending what are my chances to get 100%, also can I still do Voc rehab if I get 100%, or iu. Thanks for the replies

Having done some of these claims for TBI, it really depends what the severity of the disability is. What cognitive skills have been lessened due to your TBI? A lot of questions concerning the TBI issues.

Again, depends on your medical records and what they contain. I have seen some of the TBI claims if they were mild and below, adjudicated with PTSD. Do you have a SC for PTSD?

If you are receiving 100% TDIU, it is because you are not able to work due to your service connected disabilities. I don't know the correct answer to your question about Voc Reh if your receiving TDIU.I would think that you would not be authorized. I have met and worked with veterans that were 100% schedular and they were accepted into the program. It's a big difference between 100% TDIU and schedular.

• HadIt.com Elder
Sorry about the misspelling, what I was trying to say was since I'm at 90% with the va, and I have a mild tbi pending what are my chances to get 100%, also can I still do Voc rehab if I get 100%, or iu. Thanks for the replies

I believe the TBI would need to be pretty severe just to get you to 95%, rounded to 100%, via the combined ratings table. I believe you can receive VocRehab w/either schedular 100% or TDIU, as your ability to learn has nothing to do w/your ability to work.

pr