VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update On My Cue

Rate this question

Berta

Question

After being told by VARO that my CUE claim is NOT there-

(I just got my denial and NOD rights recently and asked for Reconsideration (I griped about all this in another topic-)

and when they said to call my vet rep- he said he had no contact with the RO so he could not help me'

yeah right-

My CUE is with the Pre Determination Team-

This is good news to me- because it means I might get someone who gets it-

the denial was ridiculous-still at the RO---- whew----they finally realised it is not part of the appeal--

The Senatorial Inquiry- it came in days after transfer to the BVA-

It is with their Congressional Liason Person-

It was a scathing and fully supported critique of what they are doing to claimants there-

Ha Ha( they dont know if they should answer it or forward it to the BVA-but I already sent it to the BVA.)

What a stressful week-

And email from my POA said that the VA did review my Bash IMO- yeah right-

I emailed back the DRO said she couldn't read it and denied -this is what my vet rep there said-

I pointed out to my POA (this is their main office) that one has to READ something to consider it.

They never have acknowledged it or listed it as evidence-

My POA said:

"The VA did review the IMO, which is included with all other evidence in your folder, which has been forwarded to Washington, D.C. for the appeals process. The VA is obligated to review all evidence, but, as you know, is not obligated to accept said evidence as favorable documentation of a claim. "

Aint that the craps- who are these POA people kidding? I am still in relative equipoise.if not beyond-

It was two thousand bucks and fully supported with Dr. Bash's med Rationale not to mention he used ALL records and the VA doc used only a "few". His MRI experience alone outweighed theirs-

Has anyone gotten that story from their POA for a bonafide IMO from a real doctor?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Berta

DO you have the Veterans benifit manual 2006. It states on CUE claims to put at the front top page

"THis is not a CUE asking for reconcideraton". or something like that.

IF you do not use those words the VA is allowed to assume your asking for reconcideraton upon which the court cannot review the VA CUE denial. Make sure the VA understands you are not waving your rights to CVA review.

Terry HIggins