VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Information Needed

Rate this question

Ronin2033

Question

Capt. Contaminate, I (a former combat engineer) have an urgent request for a pdf download of AGENT ORANGE TRAINING MANUEL .pdf for the Sierra Army Depot. My friend Harold Doyle served with distinction at that post during the Vietnam era. I am helping him to find articles on the potential AO or nuclear exposure he may have recieved. Pls forgive my ignorance on the subject. But I made a promise to him as his health fades, to data mine and find all pertinent information. He originally wanted me to find an article in the Beaumont TX Enterprise (circa 1976-78). That has been tedious, but still ongoing.

I need national articles, pdf's, any and all intel on SAD during the time he was military police there. Can you help me please? ronin2033@aol.com

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Please tell me how you check to see if the results of your physical for the national agent orange register have resulted in your name being added to the agent orange register. Also since I received the examination for the national register more than 10 years ago should I asked to take the examination again. Thank you.

i have tha agent orange and i loock for inf., i get the ag at fort carson colorado by 1980 81 or 82 at one to thos years came few apcs in containers, we sing few papel but the other batallion 1/22 was using nbc suit and we 1/11 not and we get a genaral order to process to get the apcs down desasamble the parts and wash them, but i foldget the year and the coordinator told me two years ago to claim because he check the list to the vehicles , but now i went bad to him and he lost the list from the desk and lawyer askme for the list to he can take the case to washinton

Ronin2303

I too am a former combat engineer. served with the 65th Engr Bn in Nam. There are several posts on this site for AO exposure and also where it was tested, used and abused. Just type in agent orange in the search and you will get a huge list.

Good Luck

• HadIt.com Elder

Anything to do with AO that is not Vietnam "boots on the ground" or established locations the VA accepts is hard slogging. You have to prove the vet was exposed through documentation and perhaps witness statements.