VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

All New Members

Welcome.

When you first sign up and begin posting,

please pick a forum your post relates to and start a new topic,

versus

picking a topic already on the board and just jumping in the middle.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a new member and I can not find my question on IU and Worsening SC condition during C&P exam. How do I find it, so I can check on replies. Did I mess up by starting a new topic? indyman

I am a new member and I can not find my question on IU and Worsening SC condition during C&P exam. How do I find it, so I can check on replies. Did I mess up by starting a new topic? indyman

Just click on your display name

a new screen opens up

then click on find content

• 3 months later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Copy your reply and start a new topic in Claims research forum and then paste your response.

Have you been checked for Gluten disorder or Chrons>

J

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing I am posting in the "VA Claims and Research" section is showing up. Is there something I need to do? I am registered and my email is confirmed

Edited by bluevet

How do I get to the claims research forum. I must be very stupid, I am not having a lot of luck navigating this site. Thank You for your help. I am very grateful for it.

Top of the screen. Click on Forums. Scroll down to the section titled "General VA Claims Questions & Information". The first topic is "(VA Claims Research) Veterans Affairs Claims and Benefits Research. Click on it. Just above the first the first topic there is a black button (On the right) which says "Start New Topic".

You can just click on the link here in my response, but it would be better for you to follow the navigation directions , since this post will probably be deleted sooner or later.

Edited by bluevet

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use