VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dav

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

I know this is not the right FORUM however I need to know. I am thinking of joining the DAV and I want to know the pros and cons of this organization before I become a member.

vet2010

vet2010

If you have the time, go to "the honorably dischaged veterans of sarasota county", "veterans post", and "veterans for DAV reform". There is a great deal of info out there as to how the DAV treats its members!There are countless newspaper articles stating how the DAV is treating vets across this great country. You just have to look! There are also MANY .org and .gov websites that will inform you of the DAV, and its treatment to vets. Remember this one thing, if you join a 'veterans org', and then become dissatisfied, you will NOT get your money returned to you! I wish you the best in your seach for a great Vetern Service Officer. I used a vso who worked out of the county I lived in, and gave the VFW my POA. To tell the truth, I was extreemly satisfied with them and their time and work they did for me!

If anyone out there believes I'm stating a falsehood, I dare them to prove me wrong!

TAC. U.S.Army (vietnam vet 1967-1969) AND U.S. Navy (operation fluid drive-Beirut,Lebanon June 1976)!

The DAV has been of no help. In fact I just received a call asking me to drop three claims so the VA can finalized one of my claims from back in 2010. I will be removing my Power of Attorney with them. I have work my own claims and learned from HADIT.

Thank

RT