VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Button

Rate this question

rdawg

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You have probably heard this many times before, but the ebenefit site is never up to date, inacurate and missing information. Most VARO's that I have delt with are completing the FDC in 90 days. About a month longer if you just retired and were awarded 50% or more. Hang in there!

HI Meghp0405

Well in less than 20 days it will be 90 days and all they say is it's over at the VAMC for a C&P exam that has yet to be scheduled the VAMC has had it for 2 weeks. Even though I handed them a FDC with a properly filled out DBQ, IMO, 4138's, all my new medical documents etc etc IRON clad as my VSO said. But they have chosen to take the slow route for my increase. Yes it still shows as a FDC and I have not submitted anything after the claim was sent in. Currently I'm 40% and I retired two years ago. So far it looks like Phoenix is the exception this will be way longer than 90 days very sad I actually bought into their hype of 90 days with a complete FDC where they didn't have to do anything but review and rate.sad.png

Edited by manning01