VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

Hi all, Carlie and Berta you guys hit the nail on the head....got 100% TDIU with no much exams. Amvet Rep. called me today to let me know that the rater told him that my claim will be in the system on Thurs. and should get my formal va letter by mid-week. Not sure when retro will hit the bank. Hope it will be this weekend...new grandbaby will be here next week and sure would love to get her a few more things. What's getting me is e-bennie still say in notification and not closed, I know I just need to patient. Oh, BTW, my rep also said I got chapter 35, dental, so I think I may have gotten P&T was so happy forgot to ask. so at this point do you think I may have P&T? Once more thanks to all for the uplifting words of kindness. Stay persistence and never give up the fight. will come back with update as it comes in..

*Sparklebiggrin.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

When they get Ebefits updated, be sure to look at the Commissary and Exchange and Deers for the ID card. It is P and T if Chapter 35 is available.

Congratulations.

Feels good don't it. Wait til the retro hits, It will feel even better,

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use