VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

Congrats for the Grand baby. That will be better than any amount of money. :)

That is so true, i feel so good that i will be able to do some of the things grandmothers would like to do for their grand kids. cssamo thanks for the congrats and God bless you and yours.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and check your state for all Bennies, free license, registration, hunting and fishing license, state parks and some states no property taxes, just depends on which state you live in!

NJBB62, i live in Burlington, NC and all i will get from them is THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE and thats about it. no free license, registration, and you better believe no property taxes benefits., thats ok been doing it without help any way.... no love lost. God Bless.

Bravo, Sparkle - great to hear of your success! smile.png

And congrats on a new kiddo to spend it all on.

Hi my friend, and thank you for the congrats. BTW Kelly, do you think i may have got P&T....ebenefit is down right now.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT News Sparkle.....

When they say Chapter 35, that is DEA educational beenies and that means Permanent and Total!!!!!!!!!

This made my day!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news Relax and enjoy this victory. This is YOUR money for YOUR sacrifice.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use