VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT News Sparkle.....

When they say Chapter 35, that is DEA educational beenies and that means Permanent and Total!!!!!!!!!

This made my day!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news Relax and enjoy this victory. This is YOUR money for YOUR sacrifice.

Girl, been waiting to hear from you. You and carlie (the girls) have helped me so much and the guys just came in and topped it off. Berta do you remember when i was doing my ssd and got it in 3 months? did just what you and all my hadit buddy's said and won that as well. rep said by mid-week next week i should get my letter.... hope retro will hit the bank before the baby comes. So i guess P&T is a good thing from what i here on hadit. God Bless You my friend, and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ALL VET'S

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats, another one has gooten what is due to him. Remember there are some of us still waiting for ours. Keep us in your prayers and mind, and enjoy the new grand baby when he/she arrives.

Here is a big congratulations coming your way! Now you can rest some and enjoy your well deserved win!! I am so excited for you Sparkle. Also getting your SSD in three months is another great win for you! Enjoy the new grand baby. You are getting blessed from all sides!

God Bless,

Celia, Mrs. R

This is HAPPY news. So very happy for you.

Papa

Edited by Papa

congrats, another one has gooten what is due to him. Remember there are some of us still waiting for ours. Keep us in your prayers and mind, and enjoy the new grand baby when he/she arrives.

Hollis, thank you, and for all that's still waiting for their win my prayers will go up for you all. also for my new grand baby its a girl my first one... iam a happy camper.

This is HAPPY news. So very happy for you.

Papa

Thanks Papa

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use