VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

Sparkle

WOW I am so happy for you. Congratulations and may God Bless you with the time to spend and enjoy it.

God Bless!

Cham, it's such a blessing to be done with all of this......sure been a long time and fight for me. i well know there are more vet's that or/have been fighting the same fight i have. I will sure be on my knee praying for all of them. Hadit has been my rock. Never give up. Thanks for the congra.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 100% p&t but on my letter it said 90% and no money in the bank what gives. One good thing my new granddaugther is here (Celsey) 6 pound & 11 ounces. What a blessed day.

Combined Evaluation
90 percent

Combined Evaluation
90 percent

Congrats to you and your family. Also congrats on the new granddaughter. Our newest grandson,Isaac,is due next month. My son,an Iraq veteran,lives in Colorado. The compensation I received will make it possible fo my wife and I to visit them more often.

• 1 month later...

i got 100% p&t but on my letter it said 90% and no money in the bank what gives. One good thing my new granddaugther is here (Celsey) 6 pound & 11 ounces. What a blessed day.

Combined Evaluation

90 percent

Combined Evaluation

90 percent

sparkle -

What's Up ? ? ?

Is it 100 percent P&T and has your retro hit yet ? ? ?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use