VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Big Question On A Cue

Rate this question

Hollis

Question

I just back from my VSO, I was with him for about 11/2 hours. We found several mistakes the VA has made over the passed several years. UPDATE: in 1984 I was denied SC for hearing loss and tinitus, they just sent me the letter saying I was denied. I being young and dumb at the time said the hell with it. In 2009 I asked that my claim be reopen and it was. I had to jump thru the loops to prove my nexus. MY SMR shows I had slight hearing loss when I went into the service and that was the reason I was denied. I also was never given a C&P, I have documentation from memos from inside the VA to cancell my C&P. I have filed a cue and NOD 2-3 times. still they are said it was preexisting. But the kicker, they grated me my SC based on the that it was agaggravated due to my time in service. My ETS physical shows that my hearing was pencil in showing all "0" (better than super man) in all areas. So I have my SMR show slight hearing going in and granted SC for aggravation and exiting the service showing I have great hearing .My VSO said I might want to send this thru one of my SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, however he warned me that the VA might retaliate and not grant me my TDIU if I show how wrong and flawed the were, and EMbarrassed them in A congressional investigation.. BTW one of my senator in on the veteran affairs board. So my question is, and I only asking for opinions here, should I file this with my senator that sits on the VA board or just hope I can get TDUI. I know the back pay would be large, vs. THE MONTHY CHECK of 100%. I know it all would be nice, and the money is seconary right now, I just want justis.

Thanks,

Hollis

Dog Handler 38th sdp

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello Berta,,,,, I am in a pickle right now and am just going to have to do an IRIS to get the ball rolling . I don't care what my lawyer thinks ,,,,I don't care what anyone thinks....Its my life and my claim..... and I am just going to step out on a limb and doit. I believe I am going to work on an in process CUE......NOT QUE....... as I typed it wrong that time. I will list everything in the IRIS and wait and see what I get. I have to think this over and get my SSCO with the error and get my ducks in a row. I am contaminated mad right now at the VA and am going to just start making things wiggle. Thanks PR and Berta ....if what I do is wrong then I will be to blame. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.