VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is A Vcaa Letter Or Notice

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

What is a VCAA Notice and who sends it to you and what does it say and what does it look like. Should it be listed on your remand from the BVA , when you are at the Management Center?

Josephine

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Josephine

That is just the kind of IMO you want to bury deep in the ground and never let the VA get their sticky hands on it. That doctor is an idiot and cheated you. It sounds like some of the C&P exams I had over the years. I don't believe he really knew what was needed for a good IMO for VA purpose.

• HadIt.com Elder
Josephine

That is just the kind of IMO you want to bury deep in the ground and never let the VA get their sticky hands on it. That doctor is an idiot and cheated you. It sounds like some of the C&P exams I had over the years. I don't believe he really knew what was needed for a good IMO for VA purpose.

John999,

Thanks for your reply. I took that IMO and shredded it to pieces. I figured he thought that I was stupid enough to turn it in. I think that he knew exactly what he was doing, as he bragged too much of his residency at a Va. Hospital. He knew that he took my money and gave me nothing in return. He was just a stuck- up jerk!

I am going to go on with my claim with the Va. Psycholgoist with More likely than not and the letter my treating doctor in service. I know that it has been 42 years since I saw him, but I babysit for him and his wife and when I called him, he remembered me, as he assisted me with my early discharge. I mailed him his military records, and he wrote me back a letter that he did indeed treated me with caffergot for headaches and librium for my nerves and sent me to the two physiciatrist, Comptenency Review Board. I know that my doctor of 28 years is a Board Certified Internist, but I still feel that he is qualified to treat my anxiety. Not one of the doctors has not placed me as an Axis 1 - Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The Board of Psychaitrist, where the one doctor would not sign the lady doctors lies, I am hoping will come through for me. As the Psychologist stated" We are not telling them anything that they don't already know." It is just a game! The Management Center is due to send my claims file back to the two of them to reconcile their differences sometime this month and hope to have an answer shortly.

Again, thanks for all the help from everyone on this site. I belonged with the same name as Josephine on the old site. I am like a sponge and take in everything that someone says.

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
LongRider

Have you not worked since 1965 due to service connected problems? I am pretty shocked that the VA is considering an EED without being dragged kicking and screaming. We are talking about a lot of money.

John,

I haven't been able to work very long at any job.

I went to VocRehab for the first two years after my discharge.........and have been trying to make a living ever since. Right after I was discharged the docs started me on Vicodin, and the Vicodin made me verrrry happy, too happy for too long, then I got over that deal, but I couldn't stand the pain, so, back on the merry-go-round.................and, with all those drugs and fighting the effects of addiction, for some reason I didn't much care anymore ( about worrking or living ) and that is when they finally figured out that I was what they used to call "manic/depressive", now they have a new, more PC name for it, makes it sound like, well, makes it sound like you're NOT manic/depressive.....but, instead, you're "bi-polar". So, guess what, THEY HAVE DRUGS FOR THAT, TOO! Whoooopeeeee!

Anyway, I haven't been able to work at all, none, nada, for the last 8 years................and, well, it makes me sad to think that at one time I was the best chopper jockey the Corps had..............now I can't even manage to talk my wife into letting me drive..........and, I used to be a really good, competitive shooter........and you can just imagine that they won't let me near any of that......... :rolleyes:

• HadIt.com Elder
Longrider,

Not wishing to sound as stupid as I feel. What is a EED? When my niece comes to my home, She is a Supervisor of the DRO'S, she dares me to get out any Va papers.

Josephine

By-the-way, Josephine, you need to tell your niece that you knew her when she was still peeing in her diaper.

just sayin......

• HadIt.com Elder
By-the-way, Josephine, you need to tell your niece that you knew her when she was still peeing in her diaper.

just sayin......

LongRider,

You got that one right! She is all Va. and nothing else. She is just as deceitful as the rest of the bunch, guess that is one of the criteria of the postion.

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
John,

I haven't been able to work very long at any job.

I went to VocRehab for the first two years after my discharge.........and have been trying to make a living ever since. Right after I was discharged the docs started me on Vicodin, and the Vicodin made me verrrry happy, too happy for too long, then I got over that deal, but I couldn't stand the pain, so, back on the merry-go-round.................and, with all those drugs and fighting the effects of addiction, for some reason I didn't much care anymore ( about worrking or living ) and that is when they finally figured out that I was what they used to call "manic/depressive", now they have a new, more PC name for it, makes it sound like, well, makes it sound like you're NOT manic/depressive.....but, instead, you're "bi-polar". So, guess what, THEY HAVE DRUGS FOR THAT, TOO! Whoooopeeeee!

Anyway, I haven't been able to work at all, none, nada, for the last 8 years................and, well, it makes me sad to think that at one time I was the best chopper jockey the Corps had..............now I can't even manage to talk my wife into letting me drive..........and, I used to be a really good, competitive shooter........and you can just imagine that they won't let me near any of that......... :rolleyes:

LongRider,

My daughter is Bipolar and does she take the medication. She has her ups and downs. She is becoming more stable after many years of various drugs and shock treatments. She is on 100% Total Disability from Social Security and will be for the rest of her life. Some days she is fine and other days she is not. I think that after she got in with the right psychiatrist, he turned things around for her. Hang in there and you will find the right medication to make your life worth living also and you will be able to drive that new car also.

Josephine