VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Decision In 30 To 60 Days After C&p, Good Or Bad?

Rate this question

indyman

Question

After I completed my C&P exam, the NP advised me I would have a decision in 30 to 60 days on TDIU claim. From joining this very informative web, I have found out that an increase may be awarded and the TDIU denied. If so, I will file an NOD. My question: Is that good or bad to receive a statement of that kind from a NP. Was it lip service, or just a way to end an exam on a positive note? I do not know. This is the first C&P exam I ever had that when I walked out of that room I had no idea if it was good or bad. The NP was professional but very secretive. The NP was precise and positive in one area and totally negative in another. I was in a complete fog. On my other C&P exams I knew when I walked out that I had it or not. I am pretty good at figuring people out, but this one has me. Anybody out there had any experience with this? Or, am I in the same place as everyone else.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

If this C & P was done at a VAMC did you make a formal request for copy of it with the Records Access officer ,before you left?

"The NP was precise and positive in one area and totally negative in another."

What was the area the NP seemed negative in?

When you got the 70% SC, what did VA say as to why they didn't consider you for TDIU at that time?

I am surprised that a NP, who doesn't work in a VARO, and isnt going to rate the claim, could make a guess on the timeframe of your decision.

Edited by Berta

I got my exam results with totaled 84 pages. Comments on sedentary were a bit inconclusive in the way it was stated. But the final statement advised that due to my worsening upper PN and carpal tunnel sedentary (even selective) was not possible. The PN I think may have just been ending the whole day (which was actually about 5 hrs) with a positve view. And when I got my 70 % there was no statement in my rating that stated why or why not I was not considered TDIU. The who award was only about 2 pages, and a statement they had revised thier procedures in preparing award letters, but the review was done the same way.