VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Closed

Rate this question

sparkle

Question

Just checked ebenefits and see that my claim was closed on 2-22-13 with 100% p&t.....letter as been sent. How long will it take for my money to hit the bank. Rep said brown/white should come by wed or thurs. BTW...to whom it my concern phone will be off until fri......waiting for money to hit the bank. Hope I get it soon. oops, rep also said it looks like i will get smc....will have to wait and see about that one. Any one know how i would know if i got smc. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by sparkle

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just checked ebenefits and see that my claim was closed on 2-22-13 with 100% p&t.....letter as been sent. How long will it take for my money to hit the bank. Rep said brown/white should come by wed or thurs. BTW...to whom it my concern phone will be off until fri......waiting for money to hit the bank. Hope I get it soon. oops, rep also said it looks like i will get smc....will have to wait and see about that one. Any one know how i would know if i got smc. Thanks in advance for the help.

CONGRATULATIONS Sparkle, well deserved! I am very excited for you! We sometimes had Rockman's money in the bank before we even received the letter, so keep a look out in your bank account. On my DIC, the money showed up in my accounnt one morning and when the mail came that same day, there was the letter. You just never know which will come first. The main thing is that the MONEY IS COMING!!

Celia, Mrs. R

CONGRATULATIONS Sparkle, well deserved! I am very excited for you! We sometimes had Rockman's money in the bank before we even received the letter, so keep a look out in your bank account. On my DIC, the money showed up in my accounnt one morning and when the mail came that same day, there was the letter. You just never know which will come first. The main thing is that the MONEY IS COMING!!

Celia, Mrs. R

I try to keep this off mine (MONEY IS COMING!!) but i keep checking

sparkle ...congrats...bless you and thank you for your service to our country!

thanks hon