• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

•  ad-free-subscription-002.jpeg     fund-the-site.jpg

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

rpowell01

Travel Pay...

Question

I know this isn't part of ebenefits but I looked at my bank account and it appears certain VA Medical Centers, James A Haley in Tampa for one, are now paying travel pay with direct deposit....The Code is MISC PAY 36 TREAS 310.....This is just for information purposes just in case anybody may need to know in the future.

Hidden

rpowello1,

Here in NC we started the direct deposit for travel pay. However, I still need to fill out the form. They still process a check if you haven't set up direct deposit, but thats not true with getting it in the mail. I haven't recieved any payments yet. So I suggest on getting the form in soon otherwise they will try to shaft you.

Ad

In Las Vegas you see the clerk upon checking out from your appointment and the clerk fills out travel voucher. You then sign it and it get deposited automatically, usually within a week or so.

I know this isn't part of ebenefits but I looked at my bank account and it appears certain VA Medical Centers, James A Haley in Tampa for one, are now paying travel pay with direct deposit....The Code is MISC PAY 36 TREAS 310.....This is just for information purposes just in case anybody may need to know in the future.

Approx. how long did you have to wait for your reinbursement?

In Ohio it was 3-4 weeks before $$$ was deposited to my account.

I got a check a few weeks ago. I have direct deposit for my VA compensation. Do I need to set up another direct deposit to get travel pay and how do I do it? I use Haley VA hospital as well. I get $5.40 which almost pays for the gas.

John