VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• [[Block banner-logo-2024 is throwing an error]]
  • [[Block 2024-002-top-block is throwing an error]]

Travel Pay...

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

I know this isn't part of ebenefits but I looked at my bank account and it appears certain VA Medical Centers, James A Haley in Tampa for one, are now paying travel pay with direct deposit....The Code is MISC PAY 36 TREAS 310.....This is just for information purposes just in case anybody may need to know in the future.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Approx. how long did you have to wait for your reinbursement?

Sorry for the late replay meg...I submitted it in November. I have found online that all the VA is going to paperless travel pay. They waited until everything was setup to pay for my November travel pay. I usually get it within a few weeks then it was deposited.

Anybody here go to the Tampa VA? And how long does it usually take you to get travel pay from them? I am still waiting for the travel pay from an appointment 2 weeks ago and still have seen no travel pay. My last appointment back in November of 2012 it took 5 months to get the travel pay.

What is up with them?

Edited by rpowell01

I placed a IRIS complaint in so lets see what happens. There is no sense that other medical centers can get their travel pay out but Tampa takes weeks. I gave my T/P to the assistant where at Neuropain but I think for now one I will take it down to the pay window. But the last time I took it to the pay window it took 5 months...Crazy stuff.