VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

More Info For Cc To Review On Alaska

Rate this question

Ridehard2208

Question

Hey CC sorry for all the influx of info on Alaska I don't have the savey you do to determine if any use or not this table 3 seems to be very useful to me. Thanks Rich!

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/pha/pha.asp?docid=932&pg=4#T3

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Ridehard, Table 3, interesting, so this base looks like dump site.

Yeah SP4RVN1971, I was stationed there in 1978 to 1981 and most of my medical problems started after being there, also my wife in 1986 was dxed with stage three hodgkins then later removed her gallblatter,and thyroid disease, and finally now dxed breast cancer. snot only looking for proof of my diseases and injuries but her's also

Thanks for your opinion just what I was thinking, Rich!

Yeah SP4RVN1971, I was stationed there in 1978 to 1981 and most of my medical problems started after being there, also my wife in 1986 was dxed with stage three hodgkins then later removed her gallblatter,and thyroid disease, and finally now dxed breast cancer. snot only looking for proof of my diseases and injuries but her's also

Thanks for your opinion just what I was thinking, Rich!

Look at the water source as a possible problem for her conditions and yours. Recent studies in Vietnam was that water is one of the many source of the Agent Orange to infect us.

Hello Ridehard and SP4,,,

This report is dealing with Fort Wainwright and is very ,,,very compelling evidence. It will be also to your benefit to use EPA and superfund to see that Fort Wainwright is on the list also. Fort Greely was transferred to the Fort Wainwright by those trying to hide all that goes on there back in Ohhhh maybe 95 or 96. Also look at the Alaska Dept of Environmental Conservation (ADEC)on Fort Wainwright. It is interesting to note how the acreage for Fort Wainwright increased then by 600,000 acres. Alot of jurisdiction to hide the other problems and to keep the heat off of Fort Greely. You will see what I mean when you start to pull up all the old information and then notice the agencies that start to transfer acreage and change their names to confuse those that would investigate and cause problems. It is a mess for sure and I am thankful that alot is archived here so you can do most of the research to see what I am talking about. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate