VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Call Concerning C&p Scheduling

Rate this question

rebelranger

Question

So a rating called me today about setting up a C&P, on ebennys it looks like I'm supposed to go in 30 days. What can I expect next? Will I get any kind of mail concerning this? Also they said my medical file didn't have my IED exposure information nor my Combat Action award, he said to take this to the C&P meeting. What happens now?

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

well the dr wouldn't fill out anything other than what was sent to her by the VA. She looked at my medical information I brought and my MRI and said she'll note that I have further problems. I can't stand this stupid C&P with an outside source to confirm exactly what the VA already has. Now I guess the waiting game to hear back from the VA rater.

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA is getting out of hand! (again) The area VAMC called today to schedule a C&P Saturday!

What is peculiar is that there was an NOD filed two years ago, concerning secondary problems related to various A/O

presumptive conditions. One in particular was incorrectly rated, due to a law change between the original EDD as awarded and the processing dates.

The VA failed to apply the most favourable (older) version of the regs as they apply to scars.

Since a previous favourable C&P was declared incomplete, I suppose this might be due to the recent VA's emphasis to get older cases "off the books".

It gets even crazier- the Nehemer Review board findings and results included the statement that further C&P's were not desired or required???

Guess I'll have to take a copy of that with me. No mention of "implied claims" that the Review Board, at least in part, caught, and the VARO was/is ignoring.

Edited by Chuck75