VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non Qualified Doctor

Rate this question

tommy455

Question

How do I make a complaint on a Dr that I feel was not qualified to do my exam at C&P in Ft. Wort,TX? This was a exam on appeal. First note on the Doctors notes was his answers to questions that was exactly like his answers on his Nov 2010 exam. I couldnt believe this when I read his report. I was going for symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy. I was in the exam room at the most 10 mins and he said he had me do repetitive use of bending and other things. This doctor completly wrong he never did any of this.

WHO CAN I TALK TO OR COMPLAIN TO ABOUT THIS? THIS CLAIM IS ONGOING SINCE JULY 2010 AND I ASKED WHEN I MIGHT GET A ANSWER BACK AND HE SAID IT IS AVERAGING 663 DAYS WHAT THE HECK? WE NEED TO WEED OUT THESE DOCTORS THAT DONT DO THEIR JOB.

I have PTSD,several back surgeries and other problems. ALSO THIS DOCTOR PUT IN MY FILE THAT MY FORWARD FLEXION ENDS (NORMAL ENDPOINT IS 90) AND HE CHECKS THE 90 OR GREATER BOX CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS ABOUT THE ENDPOINT IS 90 DEGREES AND I AM CHECKED AT 90 OR GREATER. I CANT GET A ANSWER FROM ANYONE. PLEASE HELP.

I HAVE NO RANGE OF MOTION AND FOR HIM TO PUT THESE UNTRUTHS IN MY FILE HAS ME AND

THANK YOU,

TOM

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Your only recourse is to get Dr Bash to examine you and dispute this exam.

It wont be cheap but if you want to win, that's what you have to do.

There may be other ways but do you have years to wait?

J

I had something along the same lines on a C&P years ago. I did exactly what the other posts are telling you to do. I went to a family doctor who summed it all up with one line. Mr XXXXXXX condition of XXXXXXX has been "poorly managed" by the VA doctor. He went on to FAX a copy to the VA and I handled the paperwork end separately. It didn't take long and the VA was calling me back to reasses my SC condition. Well, duh? But again, that was years ago, and the VA was not imploding at the time. We on the outside just had to deal with it ourselves.