VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To Fix Little Mistakes

Rate this question

mos1833

Question

i lost my claim. the va made so many little mistakes , and they kelped me confused the whole time i was in the appeals process, ( i heard it said after va puts something on paper you'll never get it changed )
so now i want to list some of these little mistakes in no particular order, but this one is very confusing.and i hope you'll understand what my questions are.
this question is about remand orders. 95-42 640
a june 2004 decesion and order,vacated the boards decision and remanded the matter for further consideration.
in a march 2008 per curiam opinion,the united states court of appeals for the federal circuit (federal circuit) summarily affirmed the courts june 2004 decision.

subsequenty,in october 2008, the board again found that the veteran had submitted new and material evidence to reopen his claim.

see what i mean,the board again found that the veteran had submitted new evidence, even though i didnt summit any thing , and so i guess it came back from the federal circuit needing new evidence, is that right ? was this a mistake ? thanks

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If VA subsequently awards the exact same disability, and the evidence shows it was at a ratable level (at least at 10%) at time of the denial,

then there is basis for a CUE claim.

would this be a cue

in 1984 the claim was denied , and i still dont understand the rating ??

they rated me using an hyphenated diagnostic code,,5299-5295

i think that was a mistake,i think it should have been at least sc at zero percent

thanks so much berta and all others

Edited by mos1833

the va skipped the rater in my claim, and made there decesion based the interpretation of how the examiner concluded,useing the va specific referenced questions,as you can see below.

what do you think, thanks

following a comprehensive review of the claims folder and a thorough examination

of the Veteran. In rendering her opinion, the examiner cited to the Veteran's

inservice treatment, the lack of treatment in the years immediately following

service, and the specific fmdings made by the various examiners/treating physicians

located in the claims folder. She also addressed the specific findings which the

Board referenced in its March 2010 remand when rendering her opinion, noting any

inconsistencies that were contained in the report/examinations.

Edited by mos1833