VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Severd And Bva

Rate this question

qrdgv2tebc

Question

:rolleyes: : To all

I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else.

I was to go before BVA in Manila in JULy got a call fron the VA, they cancelled untill next year.

\MY claim were for Barrett's Esophagus and and reture of my PTSD that was served in 2005. a couple of day later i received an e-mail from my VSO in Washington asking why i had a claim in to get my PTSD back. he is telling me it was never severed as far as VA, Washington is concered i am still S/C for PTSD, it was never served, but i have a letter frim 2005 stateing that my PTSD was served. has this happened to anyone else, would like to know.

Patrick

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Hi Berta

When my PTSD was served, my CRSC stoped, and i started to to get CRDP because i still had anough % to be at the 100%, VA, Manila told me they already inform DFAS of the change, and DFAS also informed me. as fas as i know BVA has not receivec my file yet. the reason my my BVA hearing was cancelled is because they said that the BVA would not be in Manila untll 2007.

Why would VA, Manila sever my PTSD, and not tell me it depends on BVA Appeal. why did they stop my monthy visits with my doctor, if it was on appeal.

Well, I'm not Berta, so y'all excuse me for butting in, but, I wouldn't get all stressed out about it. You are TDIU and even if you weren't you still seem to have enough % to remain at 100%.

I'd just do as your SO has said and send in the letter each month until the VA gets tired of seeing them and does something, if for no other reason than to ease your mind about the situation.

just my $.02 worth

Well, I'm not Berta, so y'all excuse me for butting in, but, I wouldn't get all stressed out about it. You are TDIU and even if you weren't you still seem to have enough % to remain at 100%.

I'd just do as your SO has said and send in the letter each month until the VA gets tired of seeing them and does something, if for no other reason than to ease your mind about the situation.

just my $.02 worth

Patrick- Longrider has a good point-

This would only involve comp for PTSD up to the EED of the other conditions-

that money is gone-but not part of your VA comp anyhow ????

." why did they stop my monthy visits with my doctor, if it was on appeal."

Your VSO should know that answer-

This is something I don't have a clue on-

Have you written to them and asked?

Barry Barker Director

US Dept of Veterans Affairs FPO AP 96515-1110

Manila, Republic of Phillipines 1-632-523-1001

Here is their fax #-it should still be a good number- 1-632-526-8813

This of course is the VARO- their VSMR might still be Carlos Pebenito -

(011) (632 -528-6300 Ext 2605)

Are you eligible for Tricare as a retiree and under CDRP now?

Can your VA care be put under the Tricare provisions instead of the SC care?