VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Completed!

Rate this question

meghp0405

Question

I as well as many others on this site have been preaching the fully developed claims. Personally, I have submitted hundreds of them. However, A veteran visited my office today. I did his claim two weeks ago. He had a total of 4 disabilities listed and received his rating decision in the mail last Saturday.. This claim took two weeks and is the quickest claim that I have done. This isn't about me, it never has been. It's about each and every veteran that I see and am able to assist. The Louisville, KY VARO has been doing excellent work on these claims!

I am always one to give credit where credit is due, but these fully developed claims are excellent! However, it does not take away the fact, that thousands and thousands and thousands of veterans have been waiting for years just for some type of notice, this is unfair and unjust and we all still need to hold the VA and it's leadership accountable for their actions, or in-actions....This isn't the way to treat anybody, more especially any individual that has ever worn the uniform of a service to our nation!

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

One important fact also. No other evidence was submitted and no other additional claims. The process can work. Don't get me wrong. The system needs overhauled but playing along un FDC and not filing anything else does pay off. Also l, think if it as an investment when paying ROI for private meds. Jmho.

Mine took just shy if three mos wit grant of anxiety 50%. First time.

Not trying to cause any debates or anything just putting in my .005 cents.

Edited by T8r

My experience on the FDC has been good also here in Pheonix AZ. After 2 1/2 years on my first claim to be decided I wanted to try the FDC program to see if it's all they say it is. So I submitted my FDC for 1 condition in Dec 2012 and 107 days later I was awarded an increase on a previous rated 0% SC to now 50% SC for migraines so now I'm at 70%. Ya it's alittle over their 90 day target but they are saying the FDC's are taking on average 111 days. So it does work just like they say don't submit anything after handing it in or submitting it online through VDC in ebenefits. One update the FDC 21-526AZ form just changed again in Jan 2013 so make sure you use that one instead of the Aug 2011 form so they don't have an excuse to reject it for using an obsolete application form. Just my 2 cents worth also smile.png

My questions remain on appeal issues when claims are submitted under the FDC process.

From my understanding some appeal rights and actions

may be negated.

Any additional info on this is appreciated.

FDC would be an excellent future SVR radio show topic!!!!