VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cautious Celebration

Rate this topic

conserve

Received letter saying Notice of Decision - Fully Favorable from my alj hearing

But i will not believe it until the money hits the bank.

Edited by conserve

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!

This sounds like social security. SS is not messed up as bad as VA. Do you ever hear of a backlog of SS claimants? No. SSD, according to bloomberg radio, increased by about 7 million just in the past 4 years. So, VA is not the only one with an "increase". You see, VA blames the backlog on claimants, claiming we apply for disability too much with too many contentions.

Its like a restraunt complaining that its customers order too many items, and are hungry all at once. Ever hear a resteraunt complain of that? Not and survive very long. Resteraunt management needs to expand to its customers..offer incentives for eating at "off" hours, offer "take out" food, etc. VA is very poorly managed.

My SSD took 1 yr and 8 months. My VA claims are still sitting at gathering of evidence on day 766. lol

They (SSD/VA Claims) are like chess, the VA Claims process plays with more complex moves and are not straight forward with their rules of the game.

Edited by kevin4998

It all ways like me feel good to see another vet their just do.Congratulations form Detroit, you ran a good race. Semper-fi

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use