VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange And Lethal Prostate Cancer

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

Problem with cyclical and consistently high PSA's 28.8 last one done- all biopsies are negative. Urologist is scratching his head. Recent diagnosis of COPD- put in pw d/t jet fume exposure & AO; chronic tinnitus refused 2008- Wife now in charge of all medical VA claims. AO could be causitive agent for deafness also, according to study- http://www.icohweb.org/site_new/multimedia/scientific_committees/pdf/Synergistic_exposure_noise_2010_09.pdf. This would help those exposed whose MOS has low rating for hearing. Confirmed ototoxicity with dioxin, etc. PTSD started now, after being functional alcoholic 30years, then stopped 29 years and box exploded. In Air Force - Bien Hoa during TET. In 604th ACS Combat Dragon. The fight starts!!!!!!!!

I was a gunship pilot that flew support for the C123s that dropped AO and breathed it every day! I now have High Grade Gleason score 8 malignant prostate cancer, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, and many other problems caused by AO. I am undergoing hormone therapy and Beam photon radiation. The outcome of AO exposure can cause many things so if there is something wrong, get it checked out and documented!!!!

I have posted here Wes Carters info on the C 123s,,,,,and will update that info as soon as I get more.

So did Boomer:

Just search hadit or google under C 123s Agent Orange or Wes Carter AO