VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Vcaa Notice On The Way! Thanks All!

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

When I looked at my VCAA notice - Under the Title of How You can Help and How Va Can Help You. it stated " No evidence to suport this claim has been received to date". I took everyone's advice, contacted my representative and called the Management Center and told Pearl, one of the counslors that can open a code 6, that my VCAA Notice did not look anything like the one that I downloaded from this site.

She looked it up for me and said." this statement is not correct." She said, "I know that this is not correct, for I have seen your file". I told Pearl that I wanted it in writing what information, private medical records and what ever that they had from the BVA typed up and sent to me from 1965 to date.

My representative has also contacted them for me. He said that this information would be provided to me. I have been almost 4 months into this thing, and sending them everything, but my kitchen stove, trying to figure out what they had and what I needed to sent to them in support of my claim.

Thanks Berta for telling me that I did not have a correct VCAA. Thanks to the party that provided me the opportunity to view their VCAA Notice, to realize that mine was not correct.

Forever Grateful,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jan

Nice Post. I know that sometimes the abbreviations are confusing but it you have a claim its a good idea to learn them.