VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ab4, Ab7, And Ab8 Letters No Longer Listed On Ebenefits

Rate this question

add55p

Question

All of my AB__ letters have been taken of the Ebenefits letter generator. The only item that is viewable is my address information.

Can someone give me an idea why this has happened.

Thank you in advance!

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Called the VA Ebenefits Desk asking why all of my benefits verification letters were removed and they informed me that;

1. Maybe I was using an outdated operating System. I informed them that my Veteran friend and I used the same Computer System and that his letters were available.

2. The representative then stated that my VA Regional Office may have removed the documents to make an update, but has no idea why all of the veification documents would have to be removed.

I called the VARO and asked them if they new why all of my Benefits Verification Letters have been removed and they informed me that my Claim was with the VARO Appeals Team and that I would have to submit an IRIS inquiry.

AGAIN! Has anyone on this site ever had ALL of their Benefits Verification Letters removed from Ebenefits at the same time. I do recall reading on this site that the AB8 is often removed for updating, but never the AB4 and AB7.

Any Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks...

Mine are all there. But, sometimes the system is just stupid and you have to wait it out. Not an easy take, but that has happened to me as well.