VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moved To Preparation For Decision

Rate this question

cham1968

Question

Is it a Joke? I don't have a clue but it is something after 2yrs so I'll take it with a grain of salt. Any ideas on a timeline for completion or am I really dreaming. Ebenies does say 9/13-12/13. C&Ps done a month ago. about 10 disabilities with 3 bi-laterals Any thoughts.

Thanks in advance

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have been in Preparation for Decision for over a month, so your guess is as good as mine.

The only thing I can say is that ANY movement is good.

OSC

I have been in Preparation for Decision for over a month, so your guess is as good as mine.

The only thing I can say is that ANY movement is good.

OSC

OSC I'm not sure what's up, but I wish you the best and I'm hoping by the time you read this your claim has moved. As of 12N I am in Pending Approval. So I hope this is not just them playing typo with claims moving.

God Bless and Good Luck to you

mine just changed to preperation for decision after 2 years, I am worried no C P exams for any of my 6 claims. I have nexus letters and medical evidence in SMR but i'm worried.

mine just changed to preperation for decision after 2 years, I am worried no C P exams for any of my 6 claims. I have nexus letters and medical evidence in SMR but i'm worried.

Believe or not mine is complete C&P one month completion less than a month later. Looks short changed though 40% still no letters just information from Ebenies. Hopefully yours moves as well to give you something. Warning be prepared for a very strange decision. The issues(not in SMRs) I thought would be complicated and appealed actually got service connected. The issues that are all over my SMRs got 0% LMAO including wrists with 3 surgeries. Gonna be on Hadit for all sorts of information and help. This is BS now all you can do is provide them more information for another year. OH wait still don't have the paper work to actually file anything else at this point, Go figure. But something is better than nothing and I guess that's there fix. In the long term its just going to flood them with a million appeals.

Good Luck God Bless

cham1968

Complete is a very good word no matter what you got approved. A little bit is better than no bit….Congrats

Wait for the letter to see exactly what you got before you panic. Looks like you might be doing what a lot of us do and that is always having paperwork in front of the VA with this appeal system.

OSC

cham1968

Complete is a very good word no matter what you got approved. A little bit is better than no bit….Congrats

Wait for the letter to see exactly what you got before you panic. Looks like you might be doing what a lot of us do and that is always having paperwork in front of the VA with this appeal system.

OSC

thanks OSC I'm all good, and that would be a fact. I'm thinking this is one of those Provisional ratings but until I get the paperwork I'll just chill. I don't have much research to do because its all in adobe files I may have to separate them as I'm sure the ebonies site will only upload a certain amount.

Enjoy your day