VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Back To 1949

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

dear veterans, I have just opened my claim,from letter I had wrote to va in 1949,all this was found in 2003,from records ,sent to me from va,,I want to say a special thank you to all,just reading you replies to other veterans,has helped me hadit.com is a special web page,for you all have the up to date information,much needed to prove our cases,Ifeel at times I might have upset members this was not Intended,my topics were confuseding,I hope you will all support me in this,new claim,newark nj va is under federal investation,my claim has been sentto va in washington,as part of the invesation,I had wrote congress to do a full federal investation on newark nj I also found out my claim and others as well are part of that invesation so I will need your support and help as I link 2003 to 1949,as BRETA stated the worm can turn around ,to bite va ,If you keep working on your claim,you will find someway,to open and prove your claim ,NEVER GIVE UP ,tbird special thanks to you and my veterans friends,wings and john999,once I get my claim money I will be sending money to t-bird, In support of out great web page frank

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

I wonder how the VA is going to try and weasel out of paying you retro to 1949 since your claim has been open since then with no decision. You have your records and you have proof you filed for compensation. They are going to choke on the award and try to stall I think. I can hear the wheels in their brains turning right now about how long they can stall this claim. Surely this would be a claim that needs to be expedited considering the age of the claimant and the time the claim has been open. I think I would get the congress critter on it.

Iijohn,Ijust sent off my 1978 claims ,with a statement to support my claim,I also sent a letter of idisagrement,I wrote to va in 1978,about no records found,va never answered this letter,but It does have the va stamp on It,same as the 1949 claim,has the va stamp on It,plus have rading twice in 1993,originaing-unit adjudication 2119,this was worked on in 1989,1994 also c% p exam of 1993 states ear disease,joints shoulder,heart and hyperension[never had this in my life,this is also on smr,from nave and letter from va doctor] then va sends me a non service disibily penson,this is where va really cooks the goose,accoring to the evidence of record,and medical file of 1949,to top It off I get a letter of award in 2003 100% pysd for no hospital or injury or recoupratoin va is very quite frank

Guest jstacy

Frank, This may be the largest check the VA has ever written. You may just have busted their budget. MAke sure you have direct deposit. DO not take any chances. Enjoy it, you deserve it.

dear veterans, I have just opened my claim,from letter I had wrote to va in 1949,all this was found in 2003,from records ,sent to me from va,,I want to say a special thank you to all,just reading you replies to other veterans,has helped me hadit.com is a special web page,for you all have the up to date information,much needed to prove our cases,Ifeel at times I might have upset members this was not Intended,my topics were confuseding,I hope you will all support me in this,new claim,newark nj va is under federal investation,my claim has been sentto va in washington,as part of the invesation,I had wrote congress to do a full federal investation on newark nj I also found out my claim and others as well are part of that invesation so I will need your support and help as I link 2003 to 1949,as BRETA stated the worm can turn around ,to bite va ,If you keep working on your claim,you will find someway,to open and prove your claim ,NEVER GIVE UP ,tbird special thanks to you and my veterans friends,wings and john999,once I get my claim money I will be sending money to t-bird, In support of out great web page frank

Frank,

All I can say is when I first started filing for comp I was advised never to give up or the VA wins & U have proven that to be true.

All the damn hoops I had to jump thru for 9 years pale up side U but U make a fella proud just to hear U got what U deserve.

Don't let them screw U out of a penny.

I had to use a Lawyer to get Comped ( 20% of backpay) but if U see them getting U in a hole where U can't get out of ask Alex on the board & he'll get U a good one as the VA will try to wiggle out of this one U can bet on that.

That mile long check I'd have electronicly transferred to my bank or it may get lost in the mail. If U know what I mean. Such as "Was it really sent?"

Frank, U made a lot of red faces & spanked their fat butts good.

I admire your style.

I'm on hadit & off again for a month or so but keep coming back but so far your's is "THE BEST" success story I have read yet.

Me thinks it would be a bit humorous to send back a Thank You note & say "Thanks for the wad of money & your prompt attention to my claim." lol

Again great job & nothing, SIR, but the best for U.

GARY

Dear veterans,I, wanted to give you a updateon my claim, my congressman has been helping me ,but I want to share with you something I found out ,since my son was a child he had medical problems[as i please keep in mind i knew nothing of these claims until 2003,tried to get him on champva,in 2003] va will not add him to my award letter,In file of 2003,I found my son was on champva,I found a fax sent to champ va from newark ro chappva, deemed valid, suspend,30 days,exipers 9-30-03, this fax was sent by dean bundley ,head of claims,champva worked with va,for I got a call from champva,stating you son will not get on champva, all papers were sent back to me, I filled a appeal with champva,for they wanted to send claim to bva,I say no way,for I plan to file federal charges on champva,for that fax Is my proof of what champ va,has done ,and proof that champva and va work hand and hand,mr taylor asked if I could fax him these papers ,I did[i files of 2003]I found a rading to service connect,reopen claims of 46-49 52-56,va failed to do this or inform me of this rating. champva states the can prove and get my son on champva,because va failed to open the claims, so champ va is not working with va ,they are going to prove [another part of federal ] that va falied to reopen those claims,in 1993,champva will not work with va,only my congressman,at this time,we are waiting for va to make a move,soon they will send me a letter,please understand this is not about money,If asked would you take the money and not file federal charges,I would answer keep the money ,I would sign that paper so fast ,to see thes people face federal charges,Iwould do anything I could to help get them ther,I also signed for my comgersman to do a full investation this is now in the works,all veterans things will change keep fighting everything comes to a end,when you get to sure of yourself you make mistakes,and va made a big mistake by sending me all my files,write your congerssman we only need to force them to start a full invesation in every state we can win frank sorry forget to state mr taylor works for champva frank