VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lawsuit Was Ended Yesterday In San Francisco

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Our case was about Moral Bankruptcy and anyone, other than the legal system, could see its validity.
It appears we are not going to trial because most of the case has been disposed of in the attached judgment. We prevailed in the Duty to Warn issue, but will they faithfully follow-up?
Today is my birthday and it is not a happy one. However, we all need to put this these issues aside now, as there can be no resolution, just bitterness, and that is not good for any of us so I advise that you let it go.
I believe the plaintiffs did their best as did the lawyers in this uphill battle.
Best Regards to all of you, Eric
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I received that e mail with an attachment which is way to long to copy and paste in the note here. I do not know how long it will take them to post it, to the website where they post the legal documents about the case. It was supposed to start the trial next week, but this was published yesterday. Pretty much it ends that we can now talk about the tests and they promise if they learn in the future that we were harmed by any of the substances they will "notify" us so we can seek treatment. No one did anything wrong, no one will be held accountable, and the vets can go pound sand. Please go back to dying and be quiet while you do it. Thank You
Edited by Testvet

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images