VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Us Treasury 310 Direct Deposit Payment, What Is This?

Rate this question

SSG Ramos

Question

I have no idea what this is. I did a google search, I searched the forum, went to eBenefits and nothing. I did apply for Social Security. But hopefully its not. My back pay goes back to May 6, 2010. This would be a problem. I was granted a 100% disability with the VA but its the same story my back pay goes back so this amount would be incorrect. If anybody knows what this is please share your knowledge with the forum. This morning I saw the particular income in my bank statement "US TREASURY 310 by the sum of 4,780. Any insight would be great, thank you in advanced.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Are you retired?? If so, they may withold some. Did you get disability pay before you were 100%? That will be deducted. Did you get a VA letter? Did it list your effective date? Its impossible to calculate your retro without these answers, as well as if you had any witheld for any reason, and/or dependents.

1) Yes I'm retired and was getting a temporary military retirement check of 798.00.

2) I haven't received and disability pay.

3) I did not received my VA letter but I have it in my eBenefits. The effective pay is May 1,2013 rated at 100%.

4. Im married and have 3 kids.

If you need any other information let me know.

Thanks, broncovet!

Did you pay a co-pay for non-sc conditions prior to being rated above 50%? If you paid co-pays(drugs also) the va will retroactively reimburse them.

• HadIt.com Elder

First find out who paid on my 310 payment it says VA or SS. Than call and ask about payment