VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vcaa

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Men and women- I just posted a Success response but cannot move it here- it belongs in this topic-

If I can get anyone who never got this VCAA Notice to challenge this with RO right from the git go-

I will be delirious with joy-

See my response to Macool topic- re Banchie's claim-

about VCAA Gate

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Berta,

I found your post but I'm still not sure what the VCAA should look like. Is it just a form letter?

Seems like someone may had scanned one in at HADIT at one time, but I can't seem to locate it now. Still searching though! If there's some what to make them read your evidence, I sure want that!!!

Angela

I have received 4 of these VCAA letters, so far. in connection with my claim the VARO in buffalo NY has needed all types of things First they needed more copys of my missing SMR's .I sent them with a letter and of course I put my file # and name on everything .Then they sent me another letter stating they were waiting on my service Records from a reserve Co, I was never attached to.I then researched who where and when This crap was for and sent the Original documents stating I never was attached to them . Then I got my last Letter stating they needed a DD214 from prior duty in the mid eightys so of course I found that and sent that too. These VCAA letters have been used by my VARO manager Ms Susan E.Kloc to keep me jumping through hoops. I have ansewered all letters with the Documents needed and sent them all Name and file # on the top of every page I'm not positive what the last #4 was but think it was for a signature page from the applacation that I sent with original packet to re file the claim. I had copys of the first sent that and did a new one too also .The RO has been using these letters to put me off a gain and again. But I have had them sent to, a least 4 times. :o

Macool

Edited by macool

Good Morning Everyone,

I have posted the copy of one of the VCAA lettters my husband recieved. Hope this saves some time for you all.

Jangrin :o

VCAA

vcaa4.doc

I have had 4 of these and always checked the box with please decide my claim as soon as possable

Still I wait ............................and wait ...............................and.....................................wait

You are kidding ------right----??????

Your vet rep's boss is my (former) vet rep who sits in the office back by the coffee machine-on the VAMC base-

next to the VA Chapel-

I never got a single one! In over 3 years and he never even caught that-

I thought the SOC thing was a VCAA Notice- first one I ever saw was what Jangrin posted.

Boy am I glad I am with your vet rep now!!!!!

I see Pete in 2 weeks-

Edited by Berta