VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

From 10% To 40%

Rate this topic

719joshua

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say what?

Was it the actual award letter?

It should have contained an audit or some sort of statement as to what retro you could expect.

Do you have a vet rep? I dont get it.

Usually once an award is made, the VA has no reason to fart around with any retro at that point although sometimes the amount is wrong.....but this is handled by the RO finance department, and usually always goes smoothly.

What was in the packet?

It was my award letter it shows that i got 30%back for my head aches. And 10% for my knee and another 10% for my hand. But nothing about retro it says that i get 622 from 02/01/2012 to 12/01/2012 and 631 from 12/01/12012 to for now on i think this is the retro but there is no number anywhere on what it adds up to be

It was my award letter it shows that i got 30%back for my head aches. And 10% for my knee and another 10% for my hand. But nothing about retro it says that i get 622 from 02/01/2012 to 12/01/2012 and 631 from 12/01/12012 to for now on i think this is the retro but there is no number anywhere on what it adds up to be

the $631 from december 1, 2012 to present is your retro. if you have an ebenefits account, it will show you the retro once payment is made.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use