VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Working On Being A Sqeeky Wheel

Rate this topic

Done wit this

Ladys and Gents

I have just received a phone call from Congressman Randy Kuhl,of the 29th District of New York

I emailed Senator Winner last week and he called Mr Kuhl about my situation that I explained in my email to the Senator. __I now have a US Congressmen Helping me.!!!! And I guess, Senator George Winner also...............................They liked my values that I put accross in my

E-mail and thought I made a lot of good points about the things I said in that e-mail.

The more People I have on my team the Better. I have a appointment for thursday to meet with the congressmens VA man and get him the papers he needs. Lets watch and See What The VARO does about my new Quarterback. The Lord Helps those who B!tch the loudest.

We are in a Battle Fight to Win

Macool

:o

Edited by macool

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah- I know Randy and his Sec knows all about the VARO problems-

as a matter of fact I think I know the guy you will be talking to-as a contact-

my liason was Fran Gehl and another guy- cant remember his name-

(liason for Cong Houghton prior to Congressman Randy Kuhl))I thought the other guy called the Bath VAMC director in my behalf in 1994 for Rod- but heard that this was my Congressman himself-who called-

makes sense -that place was jumping 10 minutes after I called the Congressman's office.

They actually paged my husband to find him and admit him- after they had refused to.

The director and two shrinks were looking all over for him. I heard this was BIG news at the base that day-

I have not griped to anyone but Senator Clinton about vets problems in my state for almost ten years and she emailed me back- funny -I took my gripes to Washington first this time around-on my claim-

Good luck on this Rick-

NY vets are getting fed up with our RO (Buffalo)and I know of many who have contacted state officials for help.

• HadIt.com Elder

McCool

Right, the loudest buzzing in the VA's ears gets the attention. You know they hate it but they want to get the congress guys off their backs. Usually, they give a boilerplate answer to the congress guy and that is enough to satisfy the congress guy's responsibility to assist the vet. Just to expedite the process is a victory.

I look at it like this if it gets The Buffalo RO moving for just a couple of days on My claim it is a good thing .Also if the Manager Ms Susan E. Kloc Knows that these people are watching my claim You would think it will move along at a snails pace anyway, Just maybe the hole place will work right for a few weeks and how many Vets would that help!

Macool

" Just maybe the hole place will work right for a few weeks and how many Vets would that help!"

Every breach into an enemy's defensive position allows more means of attack.

Berta

The others guys name is Ben Cameron, I now have his personal email address and his Phone # he will be my contact- every once in a while work pays off. he and I were talking about the Buffalo NY's RO's Rep- and it isn't good. He also said he has 3 of Petes veterans on his list including me.

Edited by macool