VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success With Social Security...1 Down, 1 To Go!

Rate this topic

Shyne-I

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!! It took 4 years to have a hearing with a judge? I thought it was a 2 year wait..WOWzers I hope I don't have to wait this long. Its been a year for me and hopefully I will get a hearing date soon...

Congrats on your major blessing you've waited long enough !! :smile: thanks for sharing I love reading this kind of news. I got my SSA benefits back in 2007 after about 2 years of waiting I am so happy for you. Stay the course and I can't wait until you get the next one !!!

Hi rpowell, it actually only took 1 year from the time my lawyer ask for a hearing. A total of 16 months from the time of my 2nd application. My first application was archived because I didn't send in all of my medical records. So it actually was in the time frame quoted by my lawyer, it just seemed like it took forever. Thanks tonio and everyone, God is good!! The VA actually denied me again, they didn't even consider my IMO, they totally looked over it!! They didn't mention it in the SOC, so I asked for a reconsideration based on new and material evidence and I faxed it, uploaded it in Ebenefits and sent it certified mail attention to the RO's service center manager!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use