VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Radiculopathy...

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Cymbalta will cause ED, and kills libido in men and women. It can also inhibit the orgasm response in both men and woman. This type of drug was once used to treat premature ejaculation. I know clonazepam and oxycodone can cause ED. The thing is if you have severe pain you are not in great shape for sex anyway.

Cymbalta will cause ED, and kills libido in men and women. It can also inhibit the orgasm response in both men and woman. This type of drug was once used to treat premature ejaculation. I know clonazepam and oxycodone can cause ED. The thing is if you have severe pain you are not in great shape for sex anyway.

I wake up every morning worse after after of night of this....So I had to seriously cut back...The VA Docs told me they don't have Cymbalta on their list of meds so they won't give me any anyway.

I have more problems with weather patterns than anything and this drives me nuts.

I am on 3600 MG of Gabapentin a day and it does not seem to help. I also take 30 MG of Morphine twice a day, and 10/500 Hydrocodone. That seems to help some. I went and saw pain management,and they preformed a facet joint injections L-5 bilateral pars. That hurt like hell. They only use local anesthetic, but it has almost been a month and it looking like it is helping. This is a good opinion if you are not wanting surgery.

They upped my Gabapentin to 3800mgs and just now traded my Tramadol with Vicodin which is Hydrocodone. Oh well I didnt' ask for it but the Neurologist realized that my legs were really weak the other day he knew I was in pain when I tried to push his hand. Its not good when you realize yourself how weak your legs are when you do that. I didn't know my legs were that weak. I do know I cannot get up off the ground without pushing myself up with my arm which also hurt like crap. Then today my legs and arms go numb, out of the blue, while I was holding my 15 month old in my arms while my wife was at work. I am LUCKY my other two kids were out of school. My wife will not let me watch her by myself because I already fell to the ground with her one time when she was just an infant as my wife went to the store. That was it...I just didn't know that my legs were weak. I just wish they could do something but the Neurologist said they can't because of the increase in failed operations on previous veterans they don't want to take the chance. Then the next day I talked with a friend of mine who had 4 surgeries on his back and he is worse off than before the first surgery.

I now understand and grateful they haven't touched me and I am blessed that I am still able to walk. No matter what I will not give up...

That's scary as hell. I have been having issues with weakness in the legs along with the numbness and pain. They put me on Gabapentin at 300mg. It's been over a month and I still haven't received any of the pain meds, although, I did receive the Omeprazole and levothyroxine. Hang in there guys. Mind over matter. One day at a time. : ) : l