VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is Rumor True About Appeals ?

Rate this question

jcolwell

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Other sites stating all Appeals by DRO and RO will stop on Tuesday ? Rumor or fact ? JC

Who folking cares!! It won't last that long, if they do. Jesus, some of you folks need something else to do. The best thing you could do is start picketing your VARO, until they get back to work. jmo

pr

Edited by Philip Rogers

Glad to see you continue to be one of the most nasty hateful people on this site. You need to get yourself a drink and stop the cussing. If I was a veteran in a desperate situation you could have pushed myself or someone else over the edge with that attitude. it was a simple question which you clearly cant answer so just shut up and don't respond. JC

Glad to see you continue to be one of the most nasty hateful people on this site. You need to get yourself a drink and stop the cussing. If I was a veteran in a desperate situation you could have pushed myself or someone else over the edge with that attitude. it was a simple question which you clearly cant answer so just shut up and don't respond. JC

pr is right - the shutdown can not last long -

Its likely those appeals could stop because now the va is already saying they will have to furlough more workers at about mid month.

Most people agree the shutdown won't last past the 17th-when the government can no longer borrow any money, even though the government won't default until the 24th. SNAP (food stamps) will run out by the 1st. There's no way they'll let that happen either (imagine tons of poor people lose good stamps at once).

I'm doing a lot of work at the state level to make up lost federal money and my claim is at BVA (which is closed during shutdown) so I'm watching closely. I highly doubt this will go on past the 24th or even the 17th, so it's frustrating but should be over soon.

I wondering what the Monday morning report will show tomorrow...