VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Finally Got 100% Now Everyone Hates Me!

Rate this topic

F4crewchief

Just remember, people will get jealous and upset with you because your husband is now 100%. One remedy for this, is not to tell anyone about your financial matters. It's no one business but you and your husband, unless you tell them.

People will get upset and write VA and tell the VA that your husband is 100% but they saw him bowling or at the gym or just doing something that he shouldn't be doing. Again, this is there opinion. I have seen this many times. VA normally disregards these letters (from what I have been told by a VA worker).

Again, just remain silent on your finances!

Congratulations and good luck!

Congratulations on your earned benefits; keep your head up and you got some really good advice on here even I didn't think about but will start to practice, mainly not loaning "family" money because you never get it back.

Congrats...Don't worry about those haters just take a vacation and get away from everyone...

I would say the same as the rest of the folks on here. Ditch the haters you don't need them in your life. If they don't help to build you up, then they're only there to tear you down. Stay close to those who really care about you, never mind the rest. Congrats and I wish you well.

Congrats! Haters are sometimes a indication of how blessed you are. Just realize that everyone is not for you and thats okay. You got the victory without them. Don't internalize their actions and words. Just celebrate how far you have come and enjoy your blessing.

• HadIt.com Elder

Sometimes when we make changes for the better it makes other people close to us uncomfortable. They want you as you were even if that was not good for you. When I started to get my life together after a very hard time my family did not really support me. When I started to contribute to the bottom line they like that a lot.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use