VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Finally Got 100% Now Everyone Hates Me!

Rate this topic

F4crewchief

Truth be told - this is one of the few things in Life You are better off keeping between You and Spouse and that is about it-I have wanted to call My Family and share My recent wonderful news but know I will pay for it in ways not yet imagined- Great news for You !! be content with these Strangers and I being glad for You- only They know what it took to get there : )

• 2 months later...

Congratulations! :smile:

Ditch the haters - you are 'retired' - beyond that is no one's business.

YEAH YOU RIGHT!!

Congrats to you!! Wow,...Not much I need to add to what my other brothers/sisters have already said. I often find myself in the same situation where someone you haven't seen in ages asks "what am I doing?" and it is always uncomfortable as I struggle to answer. But after reading this thread, I now think I have the confidence to answer it better! THANKS TO ALL!

F4crewchief- I hope your victory allows you the ability to have a better life. Suggest adopting a dog or a cat...their love is unconditional.

LC

• HadIt.com Elder

There are a lot of haters. They hate you because of your race, your age, vet status, money in your pocket, religion, politics etc. I live in the beautiful, sunny south and there is as much racial hatred here as there was 50 years ago. It has just gone underground.

John

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use