VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Have Some More B*ll Sh*t!

Rate this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like va purgatory. what could possibly take 52 weeks for them to hash out.

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, received the decision . . . Remanded . . . to the black hole known as the AMC. So it'll probably be another 2-4 yrs, or maybe more, before I get any resolution. They've ordered another housebound exam and a diabetes exam. I did win a 2 month retro of diabetes award date but no change in monetary award. The good thing is it gives me time to add more evidence in that I can get an IMO, from one of my former counselors, which should be enough to finally win it.

They still don't have the transcripts of my SSDI hearings, 1990 & 1998, but are once again requesting them. They've been requesting them for over 20 yrs.

The BVA lawyer did quote the combined ratings table when totaling additional ratings over 100%, for an SMC "s" award, thereby denying me. That issue still needs a resolution at the CAVC level.

A warning to all: every time you visit the VA, for medical care, remember to complain about any medical problems you are having, or are diagnosed with. Every time you see a Dr/RN/PA and they say "how ya doing" or "how are you today" the question is aimed at getting you to say you "you are okay or you don't have any complaints," so that later they can deny your claim(s). They document those statements in your medical records. Just try to remember that everything you do or say will be used against you, if possible.

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

Pr, They will keep doing this unless you get an attorney to get it out of there.

I know another Hadit member who has been AMC'd for several years.

The AMC is nothing but a VA hiding place with no accountability.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Pr, They will keep doing this unless you get an attorney to get it out of there.

I know another Hadit member who has been AMC'd for several years.

The AMC is nothing but a VA hiding place with no accountability.

J

J - I had an atty. The court sent it back to the BVA, who has now sent it to the AMC, again. This is the 3rd or 4th time at the AMC. This time I'll have an IMO, from one of my previous shrinks, stating that my PTSD kept me from leaving the house to work 40 hrs a wk. I don't think there's anything a lawyer could do, at this point. jmo

pr