VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva, Amc, Vso, Remand Confused?

Rate this question

KDM

Question

I had a remand of an appeal case from 2004 it was remanded 7 30 2013 to AMC, they the AMC then finished the remand collected what the remand asked and sent it back to the BVA. The BVA then sent it to a VLJ who sent it to the VSO for a written argument, before deciding my case. Question 1 the RO told me that there was no SSOC from the AMC is a plus I think they messed up. Question two if the AMC sent it back then isn't the AMC denying my remand by sending it back to the BVA?

Quiestion three I have watched the ebenefits board and it's

Showing me the 7 30 2013 remand from a 2004 appeal is closed and the 10 31 2013 appeal sent back to the BVA from the AMC this is from the 2004 appeal is now a new case hense the VLJ to VSO situation so shouldn't I recieve a letter if the AMC denied me or granted me a partial? Question four can they include a 2007 cnp from the 2004 appeal as well but a secondary condition to the initial appeal residuals from an operation that the AMC refuse to look at but was ordered by the BVA in the 7 30 2013 remand tolook at this 2007 cnp is in my favor

5 answers to this question

Have you contacted your VSO? If the VLJ sent it back to the VSO for written argument, then the VSO should be able to let you know what is going on with it at the moment.

"Question four can they include a 2007 cnp from the 2004 appeal as well but a secondary condition to the initial appeal residuals from an operation that the AMC refuse to look at but was ordered by the BVA in the 7 30 2013 remand tolook at this 2007 cnp is in my favor "

I am not really understanding exactly what you are asking here.

Edited by free_spirit_etc

• HadIt.com Elder

I call this the statue of liberty play. The quarterback (BVA) passes the ball to a receiver (AMC) The receiver then passes it back to the Quarterback. Then it starts over again. The only thing good about the AMC is absolutely nothing.

I suggest you obtain an attorney and try to get it out of the AMC.

If a Veteran goes to the BVA without an attorney, They take advantage of that and send you to the AMC. That is one thing that attorneys have a major advantage over VSO's

Basser

Also- if it went from AMC to BVA that usually means AMC did not fully grant your appeal. You should get a letter from AMC explaining this with an ssoc. I'm not aware of a situation in which a file would move to BVA from AMC without an soc or ssoc. If the AMC fully grants your appeal it would move from AMC to RO with no ssoc...