VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Something Is About To Change?

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Is it just me? It seems like Ebenefits has been unstable, off and on, partly operational.

Makes me feel like something BIG is about to happen. No evidence, just a gut feeling I have.

I think I know what it is but, if I say it I'll jinx it.

Anyone else feeling it?

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Ebenefits has been crazy lately. My VSO called a buddy of his at Waco RO, and asked her to put in a piece of paper saying that I was treated at a different VA hospital, which he forgot to add to the original FDC. My VSO is so positive about FDCs, but I am very skeptic. He told me that they are quick, yet I called DC yesterday and they informed me that Waco is averaging 9 to 14 months on FDC.

• HadIt.com Elder

If the VA can stall long enough on paying claims the vets will become history and be forgotten. Then the VA and Congress can forget paying the vets.

John,

Sad to say but you are right. I know a lot of veterans that get bad decisions and give up. When the Navy medically retired me in Feb this year, the VA low balled me. Even though I am 80% SC, they low balled a couple of issues that were rated Severe by the C&P yet the VA gave me low %s. I submitted my FDC and I hope that they fix their mistakes, but I just don't trust the system anymore. I am so tired of people outside the box telling us we just want free money. I just resigned as an Agent making over 100K a year, I don't think that any of us will ever make that disabled. Sorry for the rambling.