VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Vested This Month

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

November 1st, 2013 marks 20 years at 100% and means that VA cannot change my 100% unless they can show fraud. The only fraud in my claim is the VA so I am not worried.

On another note I am recovering from a severe bout of broncititus main reason I did not post this sooner.

I am grateful

VA Home Healthcare has been a real blessing, Anyone who has a lot of difficulty getting back and forth to VA should look into it.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Bigtime congratulations are in order for you Pete!

congratulations Sir!! I know that must of been a huge sigh of relief! It's sad that we have to go through it. I have 3 more years and it's like I'm on pins and needles. I know I have done nothing wrong in my claims, but I also know the VA. That's the scary part! :)

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks to all who commented means a lot to me. Berta and I go back a long way but it was 1991 I first went to a VA Hospital. I remember Prodigy well sometimes it would take a few days to get one response back.

There are so many who I have known for a long time. I am grateful to all who reach out to Veterans.

Edited by Pete53

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete

You need to dream up a CUE since you are free of worry. If there is anything in your records to indicate emotional problems maybe you can get an EED. Run it by a legal eagle. What the heck.

Congrats. Sir. Feel better soon.